Eligibility of a borrower is dependent on various factors. It is a combination of business credentials & future prospectus. Below are the detailed factors on which fund raising quantum decides:
1. Ability to pay according the current standing of a Business.
2. Future prospectus of a venture in which fresh funds to be invested
3. Past track record of meeting out business obligations by its stakeholders
4. Experience in execution of similar line of business. In other words any proposal for backward integration or forward integration with existing business is given higher preference compared to a venture into new line of business.
5. The quantum of security availability is the another factor to decide about Eligibility of Funds for any green-field proposal.